As genomic technologies move from lab to clinic, how can business and government bridge the gap between availability and access?
Dimensions to be addressed:
- Health system infrastructure
- Data on clinical and cost effectiveness
- Lagging insurance models
- Jay Flatley, Executive Chairman, Illumina, USA.
- Elisabet de los Pinos Pont, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Aura Biosciences, USA.
- Wang Jian, President and Co-Founder, BGI, People’s Republic of China.
Moderated by: – Mariette DiChristina, Editor-in-Chief, Scientific American, USA.