As a business, two of our passions are entrepreneurship and helping healthcare practitioners to adopt the use of technology in their practices. If you are recently graduated and planning to launch your own practice in 2019, then we have something for you:
We want to help new practices get online and embrace technology. To that end, we have developed a Practice Kickstarter package for clinicians who are planning to launch new practices in 2019.
Practice Kickstarter package comprising:
- 3D Joint ROM kit comprising software, strapping and sensors for 12 months
- .co.za domain registration for 12 months
- 2 e-mail addresses for your practice
- Basic website configuration with theme including copyright, privacy and anti-spam tools and pages
- Assistance in setting up your Google My Business account and tips for securing Google Reviews
- 1 hour free consultation for configuring and optimising your practice billing requirements
- Assistance in setting up your profile in our “Movement Experts” directory
- 12 month maintenance of your site including backups and social sharing buttons
The cost for this package is R4750
About 3D Joint ROM
Nominated for two innovation awards in 2018, shortly to be featured in one of the top international medical futurist publications and with a user base comprising academics, biokineticists, chiropractors and podiatrists, 3D Joint ROM is a must-have tool for the technology savvy medical practice.
The tool provides for accurate, real-time measurement of Range of Motion (ROM) for all joints with up to 36 different movement templates available.
Terms and Conditions:
- Orders must be placed and paid-for in December 2018
- This offer is only available to clinicians in South Africa
- Basic website configuration comprises: Basic logo, home page, enquiry form, testimonial page and “about” page. For additional functionality and features, additional charges may be levied.
For more information on this offer, please e-mail email@example.com